THE Fieldhouse Phenom’s Soccer for 18 months- 4 years old
The Fieldhouse now has an Introductory/Developmental Soccer Clinic for “Phenom’s” ages 18 months – 4 years old beginning May 6.
The class will be focused on three main components:
- Basic fundamentals of soccer
- Motor skills associated with soccer
- Interaction with “Phenom’s” of the same age
The Fieldhouse Phenom’s Soccer Clinic will be a fun, energized, age-specific environment that will incorporate motor skills associated with soccer while teaching the game and promoting the constant mental and physical interaction with other ‘’Phenom’s”. Here at The Fieldhouse, we will strive to provide the best experience for the children making them want to come back every week! We will tailor the class to your child’s needs and modify where we see necessary. Children of all skill level are welcome however keep in mind this is an Introductory/Child Development class so we will be working on the very basics of soccer. If you have any questions, please find the contact information at the bottom and get in touch. We hope to see YOU and your PHENOM at The Fieldhouse!
Phenom’s fall 2019 schedule is here! Check back and register early to save your spot!
- Starting September 10 (Tuesdays) ages 18 months – 2 years – 10am-11am;
- Starting September 11 (Wednesdays) ages 4-6 years – 6pm-7pm;
- Starting September 12 (Thursdays) ages 3-4 years – 11am-12pm;
- Starting September 14 (Saturdays) ages 18 months – 2 years – 9am-10am;
- Starting September 14 (Saturdays) ages 3-4 years – 10am-11am;
- Starting September 14 (Saturdays) ages 5-6 years – 11am-12pm
• 18 months – 2 years are parent guided: Parents will be on the field with their child/children helping them through the class.
• 3 – 4 years
* Both classes are co-ed – Girls and Boys welcome
$125 per “Phenom”
• Indoors/Turfs/Sneakers (NO CLEATS!)
• Evan Szklennik
• Phone: 571-529-6545
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Evan played soccer, basketball, and football locally for Kettle Run High School before receiving a full scholarship to play soccer at Radford University. As a four-year starter, he compiled a 50-17-11 record while amassing 22 assists which ranks 5th all-time in school history. During his career, he was named to the Big South Conference 2nd team twice. After his college career concluded, he was invited to try out for the Seattle Sounders (MLS). Evan is now a coach for CYA and works full-time for The Fieldhouse.