Pickleball Centreville, Va was organized to promote the development of a community pickleball players. All level players are welcomed from the beginner to the advanced.
The sport of Pickleball often described as a hybrid of tennis, badminton and ping pong, is much more than a game. It’s a way of life for a community that continues to grow rapidly, thanks to its appeal with players from the young to the young-at-heart. Played on a badminton-sized court with the net set to 34 inches high at the center, players volley a perforated plastic ball similar to a whiffle ball with a composite paddle about twice the size of a ping pong paddle. Pickleball can be played indoors or outdoors as singles or doubles. The game has a huge following due to its friendly, social nature and multi-generational appeal. The sport is governed by the USA Pickleball Association (USAPA.org), which maintains the rules, promotes the sport, sanctions tournaments, and provides player rankings.
For more information or interest, please contact Zack Welch at email@example.com.
There is also a Facebook page – Pickleball Centreville, Va. Updates and free playing tips are posted there for all members.
Join us Saturdays 8:00am till 10:00am in January and February!
- Weekly court times 9:00am till 11:30am on Mondays & Fridays
- 4 indoor pickleball courts with portable nets
- A $5 fee will be collected from each player at the front desk.
- 25+ players typically – great round robin play!
MEET J “Gizmo” Hall
The Fieldhouse Certified Pickleball Trainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rising quickly through the pickleball ranks and new addition to the pro level, J “Gizmo” Hall has continued to dismantle opponents with a youthful flamboyance and social media approach to competitive pickleball. Now in his second year on tour, Gizmo is a national medalist in singles, along with multiple tournaments with top finishes, and attributes a portion of his success to his fitness. Being a full-time Firefighter/Paramedic has sharpened his stamina and mental perseverance.
- He strives to grow the sport of pickleball by being an ambassador for a newer generation of players and spectators. Heavily involved in social media and the player community, Gizmo provides a detailed look inside the world of tournament and recreational play through Facebook and Instagram posts and a series of videos soon to hit youtube. If you would like to learn more about the fastest growing sport in America and have a great workout while doing it, feel free to sign up for one of my classes, or 1 on 1 training sessions.
Group lessons (4 people OR 3 plus me) – $35 per person
Length-1:15 of play (followed by 15 minute debrief/question and answer session)
Team lesson (2 people plus me) – $40 per person
Length-1:15 of play/drilling (followed by 15 minute debrief/question and answer session)
Private lesson(1 on 1) – $45 per person
Length-1:15 of playing/drilling (followed by 15 minute debrief/question and answer session)
All sessions include real-time play breakdown, strategy insight, and you will learn not only which shots to hit, but why you are hitting them. Video of session available upon request.